The school's aim is to give musically inclined people, the opportunity to develop competence in western music through a disciplined study of the instrument.
General content of the musical training imparted
- To read, write and interpret musical notation as applied to the instrument.
- To recognize, produce and use varied tonal qualities & effects as means of musical expression.
- To perceive musical structure aurally, an aid both to performance and to theoretical study.
- Technical material, compositions, theory and background knowledge appropriate to the level of learning.
- Wi-fi Enabled, Air Conditioned classroom with a Fully Equipped Piano And Keyboard lab.
Examination conducted by
Trinity College, London &